one.gen/0.1 analyses the genetic variables that directly affect the skin and identifies its specific needs.
A skin DNA test is run, taking in 105 genetic variables. It is also supplemented with a study of the behavioural variables that influence gene expression.Show information
one.gen/0.1 runs the world’s most complete genetic skin test
- 35 SNP Study of 35 polymorphisms associated with skin health and ageing.
- 31 genes Study of 31 genes involved in the regulation of the main proteins of the skin.
- 105 genetic variables A gene test that can trace 105 genetic variables.
- 23 dermatological variables An epigenetic study that takes in a total of 23 dermatological variables.
- 28 behavioural variables Analysis of 28 behavioural variables that directly influence gene expression.
one.gen/0.1 draws up a genetic map of the skin, using advanced genetics technology with a reliability index of 99.9 %. Only this way can we ensure the absolute validity of the analysis and the results.Show information
one.gen/0,1 uses the most advanced genetic technology and
- 6 skin categories Analysis of 6 categories cutáneas to get a complete skin genetic map.
- +20 prevalence of SNPs The most prevalent SNPs in the human population were selected. Each person has at least 1 of the 5 SNPs analysed.
- 99,9 % technically reliable Cutting-edge genetics technology with a 99.9 % reliability index.
- Advanced genetic engineeringThe one.gen/0.1 programme was designed by applying the most advanced genetic engineering.
- Exclusive genotype array Use of a one-of-a-kind DNA chip that analyses the expression of the different genes while simultaneously monitoring the results.